Wednesday, October 12, 2011

school is what you make it

Now that I am in my junior year of college I have heard my share of people complaining about how much they hate school. Unfortunately, I would be lying to myself if I did not admit that I too sometimes feel that way (mostly those days when doing homework does not seem nearly as appealing as spending time with my friends). However, I still have not forgotten that learning can be fun. When school starts to get the best of me I like to play this song and remind myself of all the simple joys that make school worth it.


P.S. I'm also planning on playing this song for my son or daughters first day of school. Saying :
"Honey, I know school seems scary but your about to embark on the journey of your life. And don't worry if you are anything like your mommy and daddy then you will have no problem making new friends."


No comments:

Post a Comment